Trust and estate disputes can take various forms. Some cases are emotion-laden family problems that ensue when loved ones pass away — and that require outside intervention to settle. Some cases can relate to trustees not complying with the intent of the deceased loved one or trustees who have acted dishonestly. Other cases are more technical, like those involving trust accountings. In all contested estate matters, the involvement of a skilled attorney can make a big difference.
If you are involved in a trust or probate dispute that has reached a point at which litigation seems inevitable, having proper legal representation is critical. If you wish to increase your chances of reaching the best possible outcome and putting the matter behind you, talk to us. We are highly experienced litigators with a history of results in the areas of trust and probate litigation.
Aggressive, Experienced Trial Lawyers
At Bohm Wildish LLP, our attorneys represent beneficiaries, administrators, executors, trustees, estates and other parties in complex estate matters. We help our clients protect their rights and interests in trust and probate cases involving:
- Beneficiary rights
- The removal of trustees who failed to follow the terms of a trust or who were otherwise negligent
- Misappropriation and mismanagement of trust assets that may be negligent or fraudulent in nature
- Will and trust contests involving undue influence, lack of capacity and fraud
- Breach of fiduciary duty that results in loss
- Business succession problems related to insufficient estate planning
- Conservatorship of persons and estates
We are known as aggressive trial attorneys. We are called upon to help resolve difficult and complex cases because of our extensive courtroom experience.
Trust And Conservatorship Litigation Attorneys Serving Newport Beach And Orange County, California
Contact us to schedule an appointment with an experienced Orange County estate and probate litigation attorney. We can answer your questions and help you resolve your legal matter.